ATTENTION ALL PLANTAHOLICS
Howth and Sutton Horticultural Society
Spring Plant Sale in aid of St. Francis Hospice Raheny
GOOD NEWS. Despite COVID-19 and the Lockdown, the HSHS long tradition of plant sales shall continue with full respect for government guidelines, and in aid of St. Francis Hospice, Raheny.
We need homes for all those plants which should have been on the Spring Show Plant Stall. We do not have the storage capacity to maintain them till times improve. Unfortunately, as Janet and David Jeffrey are cocooned, they cannot invite you to visit their garden. Instead, Conall and Nuala have kindly agreed to distribute the plants grown by Janet and David, along with their own contribution and that of Karl and Marcella, from their driveway at ‘Ardan’. Windgate Road.
There are hundreds of plants available, so plenty to go around. They all are looking magnificent! We will send out a list of plants in the charity sale shortly in a separate email.
Saturday May 2nd All times by prior appointment only
Sunday May 3rd All times by prior appointment only
How to Book an Appointment:
To ensure SOCIAL DISTANCING guidelines are observed only one family will be able to enter the driveway at a time.
You book an appointment to visit the plant sale by selecting one of the time-slots available on this Doodle diary.
- Click on the link https://doodle.com/poll/prrcudvr9x97qgsuthat will bring you to a calendar where you can select your time to visit.
- Fill in your name
- Select the time you wish to attend
- Turn up to select your plants
- Put your contribution in the donation box in aid of St. Francis Hospice (no change available)
The driveway of Ardán, Windgate Road, Howth (the garden will not be open to visit).
- THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE BUT WE ASK FOR A DONATION. ALL MONEYS WILL BE GIVEN TO ST. FRANCIS HOSPICE. RAHENY.
Funds have never been more needed than in the present crisis.
Do not arrive without an appointment, we must keep safe and respect social distancing.